Monday, September 14, 2009

holidays!

wednesday:
Yipee!friends FINALLY coming over.Jessica came first,followed by Iris.When they came,we made up our mind that we were going to do the project first,but that's what we always say.hehe.So,we went to my room,then we did a little of the project,read a few magazines together,then had the sudden urge to do nail polish.So,i took out my nail polish.Then remembered i had some instructions to do like pictures on the nails,COOL!So,we tried drawing pics on each others nails,FUN.Although the pictures didn't turn out so great,we still had tons of fun & that's what matters.After doing a little more of the project,we had lunch.But right after lunch we went right back to my room.i took out my make uo box,then we tried doing make up on eachother,we even used my mum's mascara,eye liner & eyelash curler.It was AWESOME,although,I think I plucked some eyelashes of Iris's eyes,cos it was my first time doing eyelash curler,so sorry iris!We managed to finish our project & have the "make friends prettier" experience......FUN.

No comments:

Post a Comment