Sunday, August 2, 2009

NE show

First of all,going there was really fun,overall,i say it was a .......interesting experience.Going to school right after ballet & a lunch with my relatives,was a bit of a rush.But I got through it.
Waiting for the buses to arrive,I relaxed with my friends,we just walked around,waiting & waiting for a teacher to show up.
When we finally saw a teacher,we rushed back to the kidzone.We were asked to take our temperature & get our fun pack.& take our dinner(our cold,kfc,burger dinner,eww),so i brought my own dinner,nuggies!teeheehee!But sadly for my partner Jessica,her strap for her fun pack broke,cos her bag was too heavy(I wonder what junk was in there) & there were no more fun packs left ,poor Jessica....So,thank goodness for our chinese teacher ,who managed to tie a knot to make 2 ugly straps,into a knotted strap,which looked kinda fashionable.Then we headed towards the bus.ALL ABOARD THE BUS!My friends and I took up the entire back row of seats.Jessica(my partner) & I played tap tap (a game on my iphone),listened to music & welll,talked.When we reached there,we had to like,walka long journey to the stadium.The atmosphere felt like a desert,but we got through it by using a small electrical fan & an umbrella.When we finally got there,Iris & I kept saying "hi" to most army people we saw.Then we found our places at the stadium.After a while,Jessica & I got very bored.Then we saw a baloon person like making baloons for people.2 teachers sat infront of us,suddenly the baloon person gave 1 of the teachers a heart shaped baloon.she said it was from 1 of the students,which gave me an idea,to give a heart shaped baloon to MY fave teacher,Mrs Tay.Then when i gave it to her,we took pictures,it was fun!Then,i started taking pictures with everybody,cool!
Then.....the show began!First there were the parachute people.Kinda interesting,but a little boring.Then,there were some drumming people,like a marching band.which had colours of the differnet zones(the seats).There was even a little show which explained how sang nila utamah saw the lion.Then,there was like a fake crime scene thingy.there were like little speed boats on the river and stuff.Then it was kinda all dancing & music & like huge like puppet people of different races walking around.Then there were even some huge red balls that were rolled down to us,but i didnt get to touch it,boohoohoo!there were little fireworks.Just when it was about to finish,it rained!
When we all got to school,i could see everyone was soaking wet,drenched in rain water.When i saw my mum's car coming,i rushed into the car.Finding,my mum holding a nice hot cup of milk tea,waiting to be drunk by me.....yum...that was the day i will never forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment