Monday, May 4, 2009

My FAVE place

Well,let me just say I can't say only 1 place,I have 3.


1.Australia,because it's my home town & my grandparents live there.Whenever I visit,I feel relaxed & without a fuss.Cause,there's no school there for me........yet.But,when I go back,my mum's put me in to go to PLC(Presbyterian ladies college).Quite big, sadly,all girls,still wears uniform,which means I can't wear my own clothes(sad).

2.The Gold Class Cinema in vivo,because I went there on the day I turned 11.There are big, cushiony, red seats that like can become flat,& in between 2 seats is a table where you can eat like dinner or lunch,it was relaxing & memorable.But,sadly,I do not have the chance to go there often....But,I"m going to get the chance again,cause I'm going there again this weekend,to watch star trek.WHOO!

3.Clothes & Shoes shop,because as a girl,I still have a girly part of me.& most girls LOVE clothes & shoes,just like me.I love just walking through shopping centres with my mum,browsing through every SINGLE shop....Just seeing if there's anything cute.My favourite clothes shops are Guess & Esprit,but for shoes I have none,I just go for cute slippers,that go with my clothes.

So that's about it.......bb for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment